Rustic Burnt Wood Wall Mounted Face Mask Rack w/ 4 Dual Hooks & Chalkboard Label
Let's be honest - it can be tough to keep track of face masks, find all dirty masks in time for washing day and always have a clean mask on hand for the whole family!
This rustic wood rack with 4 dual prong hooks and a chalkboard surface will make this part of everyday life after COVID-19 easier: From now on, you have a designated spot for all face masks. Label them with each family member's name, or as "dirty" or "clean".
The dark brown burnt wood finish will add a rustic element to every space. Easy to mount to any wall surface, this face mask organizer is the perfect choice for every household, office, clinic, or even school!
Not the style you are looking for? Check out our other Face Mask Organizer Racks!
- Rustic burnt brown wood wall mounted medical mask hanger with 4 dual-pronged hooks for a total of 8 spots for hanging face coverings **Due to natural material and color finish process, color and wood grain may vary slightly than shown in listing; Some assembly required**
- Erasable chalkboard surface provides space to label and categorize masks **Not recommended for use with liquid chalk markers**
- Easy to install onto flat wall surfaces with its included mounting hardware in your home entryway, office, or in a hospital or clinic setting **Masks not included**
- Burnt brown wood construction complements rustic and country-themed decors; ideal for light jackets, pet leashes, keys, or lanyards as well
- Dimensions (in inches): Overall - 5.25 H x 15.5 W x 0.75 D; Chalkboard - 1.5 H x 15.5 W; Hooks - 2.0 H x 0.75 W x 1.5 D; Space Between Hooks - 3.5 W