Torched Wood Cookbook & Tablet Stand
Baking cookies, kneading dough, preparing soup or preserving marmalade can be messy. This rustic wood cookbook stand with distressed finish makes sure your valuable cookbooks stay open and clean in the process!
The adjustable stand can be positioned at three different angles to accommodate different heights, devices, and settings. Making sure your book stays open at the desired page, it's great for transcribing tasks or displaying art books. When not in use, it can be folded completely flat.
The torched wood finish is a great complement to vintage and rustic home decor styles. A wonderful helper in your farmhouse kitchen!
- 13-inch wide wooden cookbook stand
- Adjustable base and whitewash torched wood finish
- Weathered torched wood finish
- Complements country and vintage decor themes
- Adjustable stand can be used for transcribing tasks, or displaying art books, record albums, or photos
- Stand can be folded flat for compact storage when not in use
- Dimensions (in inches): 8.8 H × 13.3 W × 8.8 L