Brown Wood Utensil Holder & Napkin Rack with Black Metal Carry Handles and Chicken Wire Front Panel
Featuring an eye-catching brown wood construction with antique metal handles, this rustic storage caddy keeps your essential dining utensils and napkins easily accessible for any dining occasion. This spacious rural serving rack provides 3 smaller slots for storing dining flatware and a larger slot for keeping standard size square paper napkins. Two black metal handles on the sides allow you to easily carry the flatware dispenser tray around the room to provide service to friends and guests in your home, bar, or restaurant. This dining utensils organizer caddy can be displayed on any table or countertop and includes 4 bottom foot pads to prevent scratches to surfaces. Bring distinctive farmhouse style and keep essential dining accessories accessible for any mealtime occasion with this reclaimed style rustic brown wooden dining utensil and napkin holder server caddy.
- Serving utensils carrier includes 4 slots to organize flatware, cutlery, and paper napkins providing easy access to dining accessories for guests
- **Utensils and napkins not included**
- Portable design has a metal carry handle with satin black finish on each side to conveniently transport from the kitchen to the dining room, patio, or backyard grill
- Chicken wire front panel accent combined with the rustic brown wood evokes homestyle country charm at home, restaurants, food halls, and events **Due to the natural material and finishing process, color and wood grain may vary slightly from photos in listing**
- Farmhouse style wooden dining storage caddy with rustic brown finish, chicken wire front panel, and black metal carry handles
Approximate Dimensions: Overall - 8.5 L x 5.9 W x 4.6 H; Utensil Slots - 2.5 L x 2.3 W x 4.3 H; Napkin Slot - 8.0 L x 2.3 W x 4.3 H; Handles - 2.5 L x 1.4 W (in inches)