Burnt Wood Locking Box w/ Chalkboard, Lock & Key
No matter if you are asking for donations or tips, do it with style! This rustic solid burnt wood box with chalkboard label, lock and key offers a charming way to store donations for a charity event, contributions to a wedding or graduation party, or tips in a café or restaurant setting.
The top slots makes it easy to deposit tips and donations, while the included lock and key keep them save inside the cash box! A huge chalkboard surface gives you the option to personalize this rustic-inspired tip storage box, while the acrylic panel offers an optimal view of its content.
**Includes dry chalk; not recommended for use with liquid chalk markers**
- Solid wood donation box with a charming rustic burnt brown finish and a clear acrylic panel which gives you an optimal view of items that are inside
- Ideal for creating a safe environment for the workplace or charitable donations for people to securely, and anonymously deposit money, ballots, suggestion slips, and more
- Provides a top slot for easily depositing; includes a lock and key hinged door to secure items inside
- Features an erasable chalkboard surface so that you can easily label the box's contents **Includes dry chalk; not recommended for use with liquid chalk markers**
- Dimensions (in inches): Overall - 8.1 H x 8.3 W x 6.5 D; Chalkboard Surface - 3.5 H x 7.6 W; Acrylic Panel - 4.6 H x 7.3 W; Slot - 3.6 W x 0.2 D