Torched Wood and Metal Cookbook Holder
Add style and functionality to your kitchen!
This rustic cookbook holder stand made out of torched wood and metal brings farmhouse spirit into your home. Being kept upright by a metal frame, the stand is great to keep your cookbooks, tablets and magazines safe and your hands free! A metal wire slot keeps the book on it's current page and makes it easy to follow recipes.
Its torched wood construction is an excellent complement to rustic and country-themed decors and is ideal for use on table and counter top surfaces.
- Torched wood and metal holder stand
- Great for use with cookbooks, magazines, and tablets
- Metal wire slot keeps cookbook on its current page, allowing for hands free use while following recipes
- Back iron frame keeps cookbook holder stand upright
- Torched wood and metal construction complements rustic and country-themed decors
- Dimensions (in inches): 9.5 W x 2.0 D x 11.5 H