A great way to add a touch of sophistication to your home décor is with a lively coffee table book. Not only are they a perfect finishing touch to your coffee table, they are wonderful for flipping through when you need to relax, conversation starters, and general design appeal.
The best part of a coffee table book is creating a layered design showcasing your interests, hobbies or personality. Display them in a tray, on a stand, stacked, or even with a vase or sculpture piece decorated on top. The possibilities are endless. Here is our list for some truly beautiful and inspiring coffee table books.
- Sailing The Seas – A Voyager’s Guide to Oceanic Getaways
- Architectural Digest – at 100 A Century of Style
- In Vogue – An Illustrated History of the World’s Most Famous Fashion Magazine
- Sunday Suppers – Recipes + Gatherings
- Bill Cunningham – On The Street: Five Decades of Iconic Photography
- An American in Provence – Art, Life and Photography
- Design by Nature – Creating layered, lived-in spaces
- This Is Home – The Art of Living Simple
- Bubbly – A Collection of Champagne and Sparkling Cocktails
- Live Beautiful
- Ball Parks – Past and Present
- Alexander McQueen – Savage Beauty
- Dior – The Legendary 30, Avenue Montaigne