One of the major focal points around Easter is usually your table. Whether you are having brunch or dinner, you’ll want to make sure that whatever theme you choose fits perfectly for the crowd you will be hosting. These Easter-inspired designs can help spring some ideas to create the perfect setting for your home.
The Egg Hunt
Eggs can be displayed in a variety of ways, in glass jars, scattered among greenery down the center of the table, in a basket, terrarium or on a tiered dessert tower. Another fun way to incorporate eggs themed décor is through planters, placemats, or for actual food on the table.
- Egg Tower – This piece really bring height to your table where you need it, while the adorable white basket and pastel eggs are perfect for a touch of spring
- Glass Egg – Coming in a variety of colors, this glass egg boasts an ombre design with a touch of sophistication
- Eggshell Planter – Perfect for up to 9 buds or succulents plants, this can become the ideal centerpiece or pieces that can be arranged throughout the table
- Egg Table Runner – Fun, colorful and full of different patterns, this table runner can become the focal point of your table or the perfect backdrop
- Triangle Plates – Inspired by decorative Easter eggs, these plates put the perfect spin for your snacks, appetizers or main course
- Egg Greenery – A splash of greenery and speckled eggs blend perfectly with any spring colors while the white pot is the perfect showcase for a great arrangement
- Egg Napkin Rings – These felt napkin rings with adorable colored eggs are a unique and fun for table settings
- Egg Candles – Kept in the carton, or scattered throughout the table, each candle has a different color with easy to lite wick
- Chicken Egg Basket – With a farmhouse theme and fun chicken silhouette, place farm fresh eggs or your freshly painted eggs for the perfect centerpiece
- Sparkled Eggs – Showcase these sparkly eggs in any basket, apothecary jar, or among your favorite desserts or greenery.
Always great for a sophisticated and adult get-together, bringing in greenery, flowers, birds, vegetables and other outdoor garden items. Placing large amounts of greenery, speckled with some fun trinkets can be the perfect and elegant way to decorate your tabletop.
- Green Baskets – Coming in a set of 3, each in a unique shape and size, these mossy baskets are perfect for candy, flowers, eggs and more to be displayed and showcased on your tabletop
- Table Runner – A classic natural fishnet woven table runner creates the perfect backdrop for more colorful items to be placed
- Platter – Ideal for appetizers or desserts, this delicately etched white ceramic platter can be decorated with faux grass, floral arrangements, eggs and more for an Easter touch
- Garden Plate – A serene garden scene full of birds, flowers and branches are great for serving guests brunch, snack or dessert at your Easter feast
- Eucalyptus Centerpiece – Great for trailing down the center of any table, this faux greenery is great to add to any mantel as well for that perfect garden look
- Garden Napkins – Featuring a botanical design, these printed napkins are the perfect off-set to a more traditional floral design
- Silk Flower – Peonies embody spring, but really any faux flower can be added to any vase, cloche, planter, or dish for the ideal touch to a tabletop décor or centerpiece
- Glass Cloche – A cloche can really upgrade your tabletop by adding any figuring, floral arrangement or delicious snacks to draw your guests’ attention to
- Lavender – What says spring better than galvanized planter pots and lavender plants, they can basically go anywhere in your home and look fabulous doing so
- Topiary Trees – Inspired by an English garden, these topiary trees add height to your tabletop décor, while the speckled white eggs add that Easter touch
The Hoppin’ Bunny
Fun, exciting and always a staple for Easter décor, enter: The Easter Bunny. We’ve spruced up some of the typical rabbit- themed and went for a few pieces that are sure to add a touch of whimsical playfulness to your table décor.
- Napkin Rings – Cute wooden napkin holders bring a subtle, yet playful look to your table, these rings also look great with the plaid napkins
- Bunny Wreath – Warm and bright white and yellow flowers with the perfect little bunny ears, this wreath can not only be hung on your door but featured on your table as well candies to cotton balls, preferably the candy
- Rabbit Plates – Classic and antique style plates with elaborate borders are perfect for dinners, brunch or dessert for your family or guests
- Carrot Table Runner – A pop of color can be all your table needs, and this carrot runner does just that, it also blends perfectly with more neutral colored decor
- Rabbit Figures – These shy bunnies can be easily placed on your table among greenery or flowers the a sophisticated and subtle Easter design
- Plaid Napkins – Inspired by the pastel colors of spring, these plaid napkins will blend ideally with your tabletop décor for the perfect touch of added color, they also look great with the bunny themed napkin rings.
- Cotton Tail Platter – Brass tones and natural wood finish are great for displaying Easter and spring themed treats and décor on your dining room table, counter or coffee table
- Bunny Planters – Adorable for any time of the year, these ceramic white planter pots can easily display succulents or flowers on your tabletop décor. Stuff them with candies and place them on any table setting for a kids!
- Woodland Rabbits – Perfect for housing flatware, napkins, straws, flowers and other dining items, these cute bunnies and stump make a great addition for convenient storage
Make it your own!
Gather a bit from each design and create something that is all your own with a bit of garden, eggs and bunnies. The best part of all these decorations is they can go anywhere in your home. Place them on the fireplace mantel, wall mounted shelves or even entryway tables so a touch of Spring anywhere you look.
Need more inspiration for your spring and Easter décor? Take some ideas from our 3-tiered wooden display stand with Nicole from FancyFixDecor: